Know Before You Go - Baseboarding
Who can Baseboard:
- No prior experience is necessary for Baseboarding.
- Children must be at least 8 years of age and a minimum height of 1.20m/48” tall to Baseboard (13 & under must be accompanied by a paying adult on the chairlift and on course).
Booking/Check-in for your Baseboarding Experience:
- Please check-in at the Guest Services Desk in the Daylodge before Baseboarding.
- All participants will be required to sign an activity waiver. Participants under the age of 19 will require a parent/guardian signature.
What to wear:
- Helmets are mandatory and goggles are recommended, both are available to rent for $6 each or $10 for both (bring your own CSA/winter sport approved helmet and goggles if available).
- Sliders should be prepared for varying weather conditions and temperatures.
- Recommend proper hard-toed, winter boots with a good grip, warm winter clothing, and snow pants (especially for children).
- Pants, jackets, & boots are also available for rent. Toques, gloves and socks are available for purchase.
- One person per board only - board rental included in price.
- No sleds or toboggans are permitted on the Bromley Baseboarding hill.
- Backpacks, purses, bags, handheld cameras or pole-mounted cameras are not permitted on the Baseboards. There are limited lockers available (own lock required), at the Daylodge, so please leave valuables in your vehicle or you may leave non-valuable items in the Day
- lodge as long as it does not create a hazard for other guests.
- Sliders ascend via our chairlift (some walking required; age restrictions apply on the chairlift, please check with Guest Services for questions)
- Participants must be able to steer/hold on to the Baseboard with legs/arms. This activity is not recommended for guests with a heart condition, back, neck or bone injuries, recent surgery or illness, high blood pressure or pregnancy.
- Hours and dates of operation are subject to change based upon weather and conditions.