The whole family will be giggling after a day of tobogganing at Whistler Olympic Park. Our dedicated sledding hill is perfect for multiple runs on saucers, carpets or toboggans. Bring your own sled and helmet or borrow them from us. Rentals and access to the toboggan hill are free (with admission to the Park). Afterwards, enjoy a bowl of chili or a hot chocolate at the Day Lodge, or bring your marshmallows and warm up by our bonfire lit on weekends, holidays and Wednesday evenings!
+++ Tobogganing will be available again in the 2017/2018 winter season, starting in December 2017. Whistler Olympic Park will open for Summer on June 24, 2017, offering a Summer Biathlon Experience, Fat Biking and Olympic Sightseeing +++
- Admission for tobogganing/sightseeing is paid on site at the Park entry gate, no online purchase
- Park/toboggan hill access per vehicle: $15.00 and $5.00 on Wednesday evenings
- Tobogganing is free with a Whistler Olympic Park/Ski Callaghan Day Admission Ticket or Season Pass
- All sliders 18 and under must wear CSA approved helmets. Helmets are strongly recommended for all sliders
- Free toboggan and helmet rental at Whistler Olympic Park’s Day Lodge (limited availability, valid credit card is required for deposit)
All sliders must adhere to the following rules when using the toboggan area:
- All children must be supervised by an adult.
- All sliders 18 and under must wear CSA approved helmets. Helmets are strongly recommended for all sliders.
- All sleds must be free of sharp edges or broken parts
- Sliders must wait until the previous slider has exited the out run before commencing their run
- It is recommended that sliders go down the slope facing forward, feet first
- Sliders must exit the hill with their toboggan immediately upon finishing their run
- Sliders are not permitted to walk back up the hill on the Blue Slope; sliders must use the designated path
- Solo sliders must be 5 years of age or older