Training Space Rentals
The Performance Hub is a well-equipped flex space/multipurpose room on the 2nd floor of the Whistler Athletes' Centre's High Performance Training Centre. It is available for dryland training, testing, meetings, workshops and group fitness classes. The Hub provides the tools and space to fill your training and meeting needs.
The Performance Hub is equipped with:
- TRX™ 8-suspension training straps and 21” mount
- Bosu™, balance discs and boards
- Medicine Balls: 20 balls, Soft shell medicine balls: 2- 8lbs
- Bands & tubing: light- ultimate heavy
- Plyometric boxes: Hard and Soft
- Body toning bars: 6lbs – 24lbs
- Agility & SAQ Tools: Ladders, , rings, skip ropes, cones etc.
- Hurdles: 6”, 9”,12” 18” and athletic
- Recovery Tools: Foam rollers, yoga blocks, Pilate balls
- 20+ Ariex™ mats
Who can use the Performance Hub?
- Community members for scheduled fitness classes
- Local businesses and sport organizations for meetings, dry land training or athlete testing
- Visiting sport groups for dry land training, testing, coaching workshops or team meetings
- National, Provincial or local sport organizations or teams coming to Whistler for camps or competitions
- Athletes or teams staying at the Whistler Athletes lodge for meetings, or training.
- Personal Trainers to book space to train clients.
Rate information and how to book the Performance Hub:
Booking rates will be provided when contacted. Full day, half day and hourly bookings available.
Please contact Tami Mitchell, Manager Sport Development, by email or by phone 604-966-0031. We can also provide information on accommodation options at the Whistler Athletes' Centre.
Performance Hub Rental for Meetings
You can also book the Performance Hub as a meeting room, a space to hold your AGM, team meeting or coach education workshops. The 1,200 sqft space can be set up in classroom, theater or social arrangement, with built-in sound system and wireless microphone.