Discover Whistler Olympic Park’s winter wonderland on a fat bike! Snow-specific tires let you cruise comfortably along the trails. Try our new electric assist bikes for a recreational tour or to go further distances, or choose a bike without the electric feature for a bit more of an outdoor workout! If you have your own fat bike with snow tires*, bring it and explore our fat bike-specific or shared use Nordic trails.
+++ Biathlon will be available again in the 2017/2018 winter season, starting in December 2017. Whistler Olympic Park will open for Summer on June 24, 2017, offering a Summer Biathlon Experience, Fat Biking and Olympic Sightseeing +++
- $15.50/person (or a valid cross-country/snowshoe ticket/season pass)
Bike Rental (includes helmets):
- $20 per hour/bike (without electric assist)
- $28 per hour/bike (with electric assist)
- Only adult frame sizes available. Suitable for guests 155cm/5'1" and taller
- Day Lodge/Rental Shop
- Last rental : 3:00 pm. Park closes at 4:30pm (except Wednesdays, when Park will be open until 9:00pm)
For more information, contact us (email or phone: 604-964-0060 x 2460). Please note that fat biking at Whistler Olympic Park is weather dependent. Please call us to ensure that trails are open for biking. Please also check the Trail Conditions website.
*If you bring your own bike: Tires MUST be 3.75” or wider with a tire pressure of less than 10 PSI. All riders must stay on designated snow bike trails, check with Guest Services about trails for the day. Fat Biking is not permitted anywhere else. All riders are to observe & follow Trail Courtesy Signage. Passes will be revoked for misuse.